Wednesday, December 14, 2005

The Lake District

Panoramic point on the Circuito Chico, a 60km bike ride around the lakes near Bariloche, Argentina - actually, it was 55km for me because I was so sore and tired that I hitched the last 5km!!


Nice outfit for visiting the penguin colony on Chiloe Island



Cool German-style church in Puerto Varas


Petrohue rapids with Osorno volcano in the background - yeah I know you canĀ“t see it...I paid US$50 for a boat tour on Lago Todos Los Santos (All SaintsĀ“ Lake) and it was rainy and cloudy all day!

And then I resorted to taking digital macro close-ups of flowers because there was nothing to do for 3 hours at Puella


But the colour of Lago Todos Los Santos was very beautiful :)


And I did get to see the volcano from the bus window

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home